Taishu Automobile Co., Ltd.
|Main Store Address
5-21-8 Simeno, Neyagawa-shi, Osaka
2. Purposes for Use of Personal Information
Our stores shall use their customers’ personal information for the following purposes (hereinafter referred to as “usage purposes”):
(1) For the Provision of Services and Support to Our Customers
(2) Shipping, Billing and Receiving Payments for Products Purchased by Registered Members
- When a customer uses our services as a registered member: Auto-identification upon login and onscreen auto-display of membership information
- Provision of information: Information on campaigns and a variety of e-mail magazines for customers
- Provision of information regarding our services via e-mails, postal mail and telephone
(3) Provision of Information on Products and Services Provided by Our Company and Suppliers, and Our Inquiries Made to Our Customers Regarding Such Products and Services
- When a registered member makes a transaction such as an inquiry on our products and services, a product purchase or an application for a free bonus gift, the customer’s personal information is used for all the work required, including shipping, providing necessary services and receiving payment
(4) Credit Check, Debit Management, Service Improvement, Etc.
- For all the work required in order to provide the customer with an estimate for car acquisition
- When responding to the customer’s inquiries on the purchased products, when inquiring with our customer regarding the purchased product(s) and when providing follow-up services
(5) New Service Development and Improvement of Existing Services
- Credit check and debit management for the customer’s shopping credit and credit card payments
- For improving our services provided via telephone such as confirmation of product purchases (e.g., recording telephone conversations with our customers)
(6) Other Necessary Uses Within Our Range of Business
- For the development of new services and improvement of the existing services by analyzing our customers’ use of the services
※Our customers’ personal information is used strictly as a basic data for the calculation of the number of accesses to the site and as a means to check the server performance for improvement of the site. It is never used to identify a particular customer. However, in the event of any aggressive behavior taken by our customers, such as an attack against the server, we will ask the relevant organizations and providers to identify the person who is responsible for such action.
- In addition to the usage purposes of personal information as described in (1) ? (5) above, other uses are required in order to provide our services.
3. Handling of Personal Information
Our stores handle personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law. Customers’ personal information is shared among our stores only for the purpose of providing services to our customers.?
(1)The personal data shared among our stores comprises the following:
(2) ) The personal information of our customers is shared by all the stores.
(3) The shared-usage purposes are determined according to the provisions described in Section 2, “Purposes for Use of Personal Information.”
(4) ) The person responsible for managing the shared-use of personal information is Kaoru Kagawa, President of Taishu Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Residence address
- Telephone and fax numbers
- E-mail address
- Name, address and telephone number of the workplace
- Information regarding the customer’s vehicle, such as the frame number and make
- Other personal information obtained by our stores when a customer makes a transaction, such as an inquiry on our products and services, a product purchase or an application for a free bonus gift
Please refer to Section 7, “Customer Liaisons,” before making an inquiry about any specific matter.
(5) Taishu Automobile Co., Ltd., will never disclose personal information except in the following cases:
- When we have obtained the customer’s approval
- When we ask a consumer credit company, credit-card company and/or settlement agency to conduct a credit check for the payment made with the use of shopping credits and/or a credit card
- When a credit-card company inquires with us regarding an investigation of illegal credit-card use
- When our dealers or manufacturers contact our customers to inform them about a product deficiency and/or recall action
- When personal information is needed for a settlement conducted by a settlement agency
- When law-enforcement agencies such as the police and/or the court request the disclosure of personal information
- When personal information is disclosed based on the law
4. Outsourcing Personal Information
Our stores will not outsource personal information to any third party except for cases when such outsourcing is conducted within the range of the aforementioned purposes, as in the following:
- When outsourcing shipping work to a courier company to deliver the orders, repaired products and products for replacement
- When outsourcing printing work to a printing company to print out mailing labels for use in sending catalogues and direct mail
- When outsourcing repair work and/or other similar work to a manufacturer or a retail store
- When outsourcing settlement to a settlement agency
- Other than the above situations, when outsourcing work is conducted within the range of the purposes described in Section 2, “Purposes for Use of Personal Information”
5. Accuracy and Security of Data
- In order to maintain accurate, up-to-date personal data on our customers, our stores may ask our customers for their cooperation.
- Due to security reasons, our company and stores do not independently manage important information such as credit-card numbers. Instead, management of such information is outsourced to PAYGENT.
- Although we strive to maintain the accuracy of this site and its content, there is no guarantee in regard to the completeness and accuracy of all the information described in the site.?
- The customer, in accessing the home page of our store, is deemed to agree with the rule that Taishu Automobile bears no responsibility for any damage incurred by the customer’s action based on the content of this site, whether it is directly or indirectly incurred by the customer, except for damages caused by our gross negligence.
6. Confirmation of Obtained Personal Data
For (1) confirmation, (2) correction, addition and deletion, (3) cancellation of use and (4) stopping the provision of personal data to service providers (hereinafter referred to as “confirmation, etc.”) with regard to your personal data obtained by us, please use the contact information provided in Section 7, “Customer Liaisons,”
or submit a request through our website.
- We shall accommodate your request in accordance with the procedures determined by our stores.
- Due to other separate work involved in confirmation, etc., handling fees may apply.
- A period of two weeks to a month may be required in order to complete the procedures for confirmation, etc.
- Before conducting the procedures for confirmation, etc., we may confirm your identification by immediately sending a reply to you. Please note that we may occasionally decline your request for confirmation, etc., due to the reason(s) stipulated by the Personal Information Protection Law.
7. Customer Liaisons
We have designated the company representative shown on the website and the store manager of each store as the customer liaisons in charge of handling complaints, inquiries, confirmation, etc., with regard to our use of personal information.