Purchase Case Examples
- A customer purchases leather seats to replace the existing ones.
- A customer purchases a leather wheel to replace the existing one.
- A customer purchases a door mirror because the lid of the existing door mirror doesn’t close properly.
- A customer purchases a power regulator because the power windows have stopped functioning properly.
- The customer had an accident. The customer requests his/her body shop to use the exterior panels (such as doors and an engine hood) purchased from our company to minimize the repairing cost.
- For other cases, as when the body tilts to one side due to an abnormality in the air suspension or the vehicle makes a rattling noise due to the breakage of the catalyst.
※Our front desk staff quickly and accurately confirms the inventory status of the parts you need, and politely and thoroughly explains the inventory details.